Are you a law student, who is looking to enhance your legal skills, knowledge, and commercial awareness in a relaxed and social environment? Are you a non-law student considering doing a conversion course to pursue a career in law? Or are you a distance learner, who is looking for a platform to network, read about TC / pupillage opportunities, and join in with online debates and moots?
Whoever you are, the society can be both a guide and framework for any aspiring solicitor or barrister. It is a chance to meet other people in the same position as you and develop your skills in law. There are a range of various opportunities such as:
- Mooting competitions.
- Guest speakers.
- Meeting new people with similar interests.
- Access and signposts to up to date articles revolving around legal issues and the law.
- Information and guidance with training contract and pupillage applications.
- How to write an essay & critical thinking classes.
- And much more! Please keep your eyes peeled for our monthly newsletter.
If you would like to contribute to the law society this semester, or are interested in joining the future committee, please contact any of the above members. We would be more than happy to assist.
Follow us on Facebook to see what we are up to and our latest posts. We are open to all students who wish to join us and we will look forward to meeting you:
Is there anything wrong with this page? Let us know