We understand that traveling late or alone can be worrying.
That's why we're working with Millers Taxis to help you get home safe, with our 'Take Me Home' Scheme. Follow the steps below.
- You call Millers taxis (or use the app) to call a taxi, letting them know beforehand that you will be using the take me home scheme.
- Instead of paying in cash, you will give the driver your student card.
- The taxi driver will then drop your student card off at the Welcome Point.
- The Welcome Team will email you to let you know that we have recieved your card.
- You will collect your card from the Welcome Point and pay the fare for your journey.
*The journey must be less than £10 in total, and anywhere within the Preston city centre area not just on campus (generally the PR1/PR2 postcodes).*