Location: UCLan Students' Union, Preston
Salary: £10.18 per hour (£10.42 per hour if over 23)
Hours: Flexible, 6-18 hours per week. Tailored around your university schedule.
Imediate start date prefered due to increase in business demand. Early Application could be an advantage.
The Role: Are you a foodie who loves cooking and working in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to join a fun and exciting team that is passionate about delivering high-quality food to students and staff? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
UCLan Students' Union is looking for a Kitchen Team Member to join our dynamic team. As a Kitchen Team Member, you will work closely with our chefs and other team members to deliver delicious and healthy food to our customers.
- Preparing food according to recipes and specifications
- Ensuring that food is cooked to the highest standards
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic kitchen environment
- Assisting with stock control and ordering
- Providing excellent customer service
- Passion for food and cooking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Basic food hygiene certification is desirable but not essential
In return, we offer a fun and exciting work environment, competitive pay rates, and the opportunity to work with a friendly and supportive team. If you are passionate about food and looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you!
How to apply:
Complete the Diversity Monitoring Form
Application deadline: Sunday 7th January 2024
To apply for the role, please submit a copy of your CV with an accompanying cover letter & Diversity Monitoring Form to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the deadline.