A virtual session hosted by Jane Knight; a fertility specialist nurse, director of FertilityUK, Researcher and Author.
Bio: Jane Knight
Jane Knight is a fertility nurse specialist with over 30 years experience teaching fertility awareness methods. She was the UK Principal Investigator for the European multi-centre study on the Probability of Conception on different days of the menstrual cycle.
Jane is the Director of FertilityUK www.fertilityuk.org – a national service which provides factual information and support for general health education, planning and avoiding pregnancy using fertility awareness methods. She has written a textbook: The Complete Guide to Fertility Awareness (Routledge 2017).
Fertility Awareness Methods: The current situation
- Essentials of the menstrual cycle
- Probability of Conception on different days of the cycle
- Fertility Indicators
- Cervical secretions
- Cervical changes
- Using the indicators to achieve or avoid pregnancy
- Home fertility tests and personal hormone monitoring
- Fertility apps: Where is the evidence?
- Integrating fertility awareness into your practice
- Breastfeeding and Lactational Amenorrhoea Method