Come and celebrate your graduation at our Nursing Graduation Ball for the Class of 2019!
The event will be taking place at Ribby Hall Village (PR4 2PR) on Saturday 20th August at 6pm in the Woodland Suite and Outdoor Patio.
Transport to the event will not be provide so please make your own way to the venue.
There will be drinks on arrival followed by a 3 course meal and finally a disco.
Plus one tickets are available for family/friends, just add two tickets to your basket and make sure you specify food options for both!
When purchasing your ticket please specify your food choices (one per course) and include any allegeries in the appropriate space.
- Homemade Soup
- Cream of Vegetable Soup, Crème Fraîche (V)
- Garlic Sautéed Mushrooms (V) Lancashire Cheese, Buttered Muffin
- Chicken Liver Paté, Tea and Toast Earl Grey Jelly, Buttered Apple Purée and Toasted Farmhouse Bloomer
- Slow Cooked Ribble Valley Beef Horseradish Crushed New Potato, Heritage Vegetables, Yorkshire Pudding, Red Wine Jus
- Roast Breast of Chicken Potato and Celeriac Rosti, Roast Butternut Purée, Spring Vegetable Velouté
- Mature Cheddar Cheese and Caramelised Onion Pie Garlic Green Beans, Chive Velouté
- Vanilla and Blackcurrant Cheesecake Crème Chantilly
- Dark and White Chocolate Gâteau Milk Chocolate Ice Cream
- Lemon Tart Raspberry, Whipped Clotted Cream
Followed by Tea or Coffee, Chocolate Mint Wafers