If you’re a student at The University of Central Lancashire, you’re automatically a member of UCLan Students’ Union meaning you can start taking advantage of the benefits of being a member straight away.
As a UCLan Students’ Union member you can:
- Vote and run for a position in the Students’ Union Elections
- Have your voice heard and represented
- Submit ideas and campaigns for positive change
- Access support from our free, independent and confidential Advice Centre
- Join or start any UCLan Students’ Union Sports Clubs or Societies
- Get involved in our volunteering projects
- Socialise and relax in our Atrium or Source Bar
How do I make a complaint about the Students' Union?
If you wish to make a formal complaint about a Union service or employee you can use our complaint procedures, outlined here.
We always welcome new ideas, criticism and comment as this helps us to improve our service so please give us your feedback.
Give us your feedback