Schedule of events for week Monday 3rd September.
• 6pm Cie Bam, French Circus Skills Performance (prior booking essential due to numbers)
• 6. pm Lakeside Bowling £5 for 3 games, competition between teams of 6, 10% off drinks and 50% off food (prior booking essential due to numbers, ticket required)
• 7pm Guided Walk of Historic Preston £2 (prior booking essential due to numbers, ticket required)
• 10am - 3pm Stalls and information on Union Services in The Atrium area. Various societies will also have stalls too. Flag making workshop for those who would like to walk in the Guild procession on Friday 7th.
• 2pm -4 Joint Sports Day with Sir Tom Finney
• 5pm Ghosts and Murders Walk £2 (prior booking essential due to numbers, ticket required)
• 7pm Karaoke in Source, £2 on the door
• 6pm: Canal Boat Party – A 2 hour trip from Bilsborrow to Catterall and back again on the Jungle Queen Canal Barge. Buffet to be served on board (alcoholic and soft drinks available for purchase). £17 (prior booking essential due to limited numbers, ticket required).
• Flag making workshop and Guild Procession (times to be confirmed)
• 1.30pm Trip to Museum of Lancashire, Free (ticket required).
Tickets will be available from SU reception from Thursday 23rd August. As there are limited places available, tickets will be given on a first come, first served basis.
The following week we are also planning on running evening trips to Lancaster Castle and to Skipton’s Maize Maze (booking essential for both), keep your eyes out for more info shortly.